How to make a claim
Variety ONLY pays suppliers e.g. schools, uniform shops, sports clubs etc. Variety cannot reimburse caregivers.
You (or your child's school) can make a claim that Variety pays directly. You can also request a Warehouse purchase order.
Making a claim is easy – make sure you have your invoice/quote ready.
- Click My Children
- Click on the blue arrow of the child you wish to make a claim for.
- Cick on the blue ‘+ New Claim’.
- If you want a Warehouse purchase order, click ‘Claim from Warehouse’
- Click Yes on the drop-down arrow in the white box below.
- If you do not want to make a claim from the Warehouse, click No.
- Scroll down to the black box that says, ‘select file’ to upload a scan or photo of your invoice.
- Insert $ amount in box under ‘Amount ($).’
- Please tell us which items you would like in ‘Notes for Claim Item.
- Hit submit.